"Group meditation is a castle that protects the new spiritual aspirants as well as the veteran meditators. Meditating together increases the degree of Self-realization of each member of the group by the law of invisible vibratory exchange of group magnetism."
— Paramahansa Yogananda
|Sunday||10:00 am to 11:30 am|
|5:00 pm to 7:00 pm|
|Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday||5:00 pm to 7:00 pm|
|Thursday||4:00 pm to 7:00 pm|
|Saturday||2:00 pm to 7:00 pm|
|Meditation hall remains open on all days||8:00 am to 8:00 pm|
Group Meditation Guidelines:
In Group Meditation, devotees come together in silent fellowship to reinforce each other's efforts to commune with God. To help create and maintain an atmosphere conducive to stillness, peace, and deep meditation we ask everyone to observe the following guidelines:
- Arrive on time. If you come late, please sit in the back of the Dhyana Mandir
- Turn off all electronic devices.
- If you have a cough, cold, or any condition that creates noise or restlessness, please meditate at home until your condition improves.
- Wear clothes made of soft fabrics that don't make noise.
- Remain still and quiet during periods of silence.
- If you need to leave, please do so during the chanting periods.
- If you are not staying for the entire meditation, please sit in the back of the Mandir.
- Consideration for others is an important part of one's spiritual growth. Thank you for being considerate.