|"Group meditation is a castle that protects the new spiritual aspirants as well as the veteran meditators. Meditating together increases the degree of Self-realization of each member of the group by the law of invisible vibratory exchange of group magnetism."|
|— Paramahansa Yogananda|
|Sunday||10:00 am to 11:30 am|
|5:00 pm to 7:00 pm|
|Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday||5:00 pm to 7:00 pm|
|Thursday||4:00 pm to 7:00 pm|
|2nd Saturday||2:00 pm to 7:00 pm|
|Other Saturdays||4:00 pm to 7:00 pm|
|Meditation hall remains open on all days||8:00 am to 8:00 pm|
Group Meditation Guidelines
- For a Group Meditation to be successful, we should ask ourselves - "What can I do to avoid distracting others?"
- Please arrive on-time. Once the session starts, entering into the hall may disturb meditation of fellow devotees.
- Switch-off all electronic devices. Even in silent mode, an alarm may get triggerred and inflict bad karma upon us.
- Adjust your meditation stand's height before meditation begins and avoid bringing noise creating items such as plastic into the hall.
- Please go to the restroom during chanting periods only. Gentle stretching can also be done during chanting.
- There is no talking to anyone or making sounds during meditation. Kriya should be practised silently so that it is inaudible to others.
- Avoid wearing strong perfumes.