In bestowing Kriya initiation on his disciple Lahiri Mahasaya, Babaji said, "The Kriya Yoga that I am giving to the world through you in this nineteenth century is a revival of the same science that Krishna gave millenniums ago to Arjuna; and that was later known to Patanjali and Christ, and to St. John, St. Paul, and other disciples."
- Mahavatar Babaji (as quoted in Autobiography of a Yogi)
As Lahiri Mahasaya exemplified the highest ideals of Yoga, union of the little self with God, he is reverenced as a Yogavatar, or incarnation of Yoga.
- Mahasamadhi Divas programmes in YSS NCR
- Avirbhav Divas celebrated across YSS NCR
- Children Satsanga Programme at YSS Noida Ashram
- IN PICS: Mahasamadhi Divas
- IN PICS: Avirbhav Divas