“Christ is born in the cradle of tenderness,” Guruji reminded us. “Greater than the destructive force of hate is the compassionate power of love. Whatever you say or do to others, let it be with love. Harm no one. Judge no other. Hate none, love all; behold Christ in all. Whatever blessings you have, desire that all should have.”
(Excerpt from Mrinalini Mataji's Christmas message to devotees.)
Gurudeva always encouraged devotees to participate in long meditations on special occasions, like Christmas and other Commemoration days. He would often remind his disciples that special vibrations flow on such days, which can be experienced by long and deep meditation.
Please join us for Christmas 8-hours Long Meditation.
Date: December 17, 2017 (Sunday)
Time: 10 am - 6 pm
Venue: Dhyana Kendra, Delhi
The long meditation will be conducted in 2 sessions:
1st session: 10 am to 2 pm
Break: 2 pm to 2:30 pm (Refreshments will be served)
2nd Session: 2:30 pm to 6 pm
Devotees may attend either or both the sessions.
To reap the maximum benefit from such long meditations, a few simple guidelines need to be followed:
Previous day preparation:
- Have adequate rest.
- Read Guruji's description of Jesus Christ and his life from his book, "Second Coming of Christ".
- Keep your mind on Jesus Christ by mentally chanting his name or mentally chanting Guruji's chants and bhajans
On the day of meditation:
- Do your Energization Exercises before you come for long meditation.
- Wear loose and comfortable clothes.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before the start of the session so that you are already comfortably seated by the time the session starts. Devotees may not be allowed to join the meditation if they arrive after the meditation starts.
- Keep your mobile phones switched off.
- Forget time and launch into meditation with devotion, without expecting anything from God, but wanting only to give Him your love.
- Try to keep the body still during periods of silent meditation.
- Practice the techniques of meditation for longer duration, but intersperse them will periods of silent meditation.
Items to Bring with you: Arm rest, Kriya beads (if you use them), a thick soft asan, small bottle of water, a small shoulder bag to keep all these items.
Do not bring polythene bags into the hall as they are noisy and disturb others.