|"Group meditation is a castle that protects the new spiritual aspirants as well as the veteran meditators. Meditating together increases the degree of Self-realization of each member of the group by the law of invisible vibratory exchange of group magnetism."|
|— Paramahansa Yogananda|
|Sunday Satsanga *|
|10:00 am to 11:30 am|
|5:00 pm to 8:00 pm|
|Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday||7:00 am to 8:00 am|
|5:30 pm to 7:00 pm|
|Thursday||7:00 am to 8:00 am|
|5:00 pm to 8:00 pm|
|Saturday||Please see footnote**|
|Meditation hall remains open on all days||7:00 am to 7:00 pm|
|* Every Sunday monastics conduct satsanga at Noida Ashram.
This includes chanting, meditation and spiritual discourse followed by Guru Langar.
|** On those Saturdays when there is no monthly meditation or retreat, the morning
and evening meditation timings will be the same as on other weekdays.
Group Meditation Guidelines
- For a Group Meditation to be successful, we should ask ourselves - "What can I do to avoid distracting others?"
- Please arrive on-time. Once the session starts, entering into the hall may disturb meditation of fellow devotees.
- Switch-off all electronic devices. Even in silent mode, an alarm may get triggerred and inflict bad karma upon us.
- If you have cough or cold or any other condition that creates noise, please meditate in the hall beside office on the ground floor at Noida Ashram or at home. If you suddenly start coughing during group meditation, please go outside the hall to recover. You may continue meditation in the ground floor hall at Noida or join the group meditation during the next chanting period.
- Adjust your meditation stand's height before meditation begins and avoid bringing noise creating items such as plastic into the hall.
- Please go to the restroom during chanting periods only. Gentle stretching can also be done during chanting.
- There is no talking to anyone or making sounds during meditation. Kriya should be practised silently so that it is inaudible to others.
- Avoid wearing strong perfumes.