"Group meditation is a castle that protects the new spiritual aspirants as well as the veteran meditators. Meditating together increases the degree of Self-realization of each member of the group by the law of invisible vibratory exchange of group magnetism." — Paramahansa Yogananda
|2nd, 3rd and 4th Sunday||10:00 am to 11:30 am|
|5:00 pm to 7:00 pm|
|1st Sunday||10:00 am to 4:00 pm|
|Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday||5:00 pm to 7:00 pm|
|Thursday||4:00 pm to 7:00 pm|
|Saturdays||4:00 pm to 7:00 pm|
|Meditation hall remains open on all days||8:00 am to 8:00 pm|
Group Meditation Guidelines
- For a Group Meditation to be successful, we should ask ourselves - "What can I do to avoid distracting others?"
- Adjust your meditation stand's height before meditation begins and avoid bringing noise creating items such as plastic into the hall.
- Please go to the restroom during chanting periods only. Gentle stretching can also be done during chanting.
- There is no talking to anyone or making sounds during meditation. Kriya should be practised silently so that it is inaudible to others.
- Avoid wearing strong perfumes.
- Arrive on time. If you come late, please sit in the back of the Dhyana Mandir
- Turn off all electronic devices.
- If you have a cough, cold, or any condition that creates noise or restlessness, please meditate at home until your condition improves.
- Wear clothes made of soft fabrics that don't make noise.
- Remain still and quiet during periods of silence.
- If you need to leave, please do so during the chanting periods.
- If you are not staying for the entire meditation, please sit in the back of the Mandir.
- Consideration for others is an important part of one's spiritual growth. Thank you for being considerate.