"The greatest influence in your life, stronger even than your will power, is your environment."
— Paramahansa Yogananda
On many weekends throughout the year, the monastics of Yogoda Satsanga Society of India lead How-to-Live Retreat programmes, tailored for those who are studying and practicing the teachings of Sri Sri Paramahansa Yogananda through the YSS Lessons.
During these weekends, retreatants are expected to stay in silence, and take part in morning-evening group meditations, review and practice of the YSS meditation techniques, and classes on various aspects of the YSS teachings. They can seek personal counseling from the YSS sannyasis during their stay.
Conducted weekend retreats begin Friday evening and conclude Sunday afternoon. Because of the number of requests received for participation in conducted retreats, it is important that reservations be made well in advance.
Venue: YSS Noida Ashram
Dates: July 6-7, 2019 (Sat-Sun)
Please Note for Retreats:
- Retreats are open only to YSS/ SRF lesson students. Please book in advance, either by calling Noida Ashram or by sending an email to email@example.com or registering on the website.
- Normally, individual accommodation will be provided within the ashram.
- The two-day retreat starts with Friday evening meditation and the Opening Satsanga is on Friday at 8:15 pm. The retreat ends on Sunday at 4 pm.
- Only those devotees who plan to attend the entire retreat may apply.
- Please note retreatants have to deposit their mobile phones at the Ashram Reception on arrival.